Tuesday 8 November 2005

A blog? Sandi! How Y2K!!

I have no idea when or where I got the idea to start a blog, but here it is. I guess I thought it would be more conducive to getting out my news than my monthly episodes.

What's new in my life? Well...

  • I've gotten rid of my dog! WOO HOO! "Huh?" most of you are probably saying right now, "but is this OUR Sandi? The one that volunteered at the Humane Society in Portland and always has taken a stand for animal rights? The one that would have any lonely animal's back in times of trouble or woe?" Uh huh! I'm that same chica! The reason why I didn't have my dog's back was because she didn't have mine! You know what I'm sayin'?

She was a peeing machine. She chewed up everything. She was the worst darn puppy I ever seen!

  • Well, it did end up being a great blessing in the end. I gave her to a Garo (tribal) lady (her name's Shati) that works for me. My dog was purebred, so if she can find my dog a mate, then those puppies will be an excellent source of income for her. Also now Shati has protection in her home (Bengalis are terrified of dogs) and companionship during her work.

So I'm happy! I'm having a bit of difficultly uploading images, so I hope this isn't too boring. Everyone keep emailing me! Don't forget about me! Don't ever change!

Without Wax,

No comments:

Post a Comment