Wednesday 15 February 2006

SPAM-BAM-THANK YOU MA'AM

Post answer in a comment (fill out whatever you want to):
1. Name: Sandi Rose Beth Pennington

2. Birthday: July 2, 1981

3. Where you live: Dhaka, Bangladesh

4. What makes you happy: productivity, Jesus, indulgance, friends, baths, Bangla food, kissing, Rock-N-Roll, people who can't sing and try anyway, Conan O'Brien, plucking my leg hairs, flying fish, brocoli, memories of Marti when she was a little girl, when my momma says she loves me, travelling to places that most people can't pronounce and ticking them off my map, a healthy bit of competition, getting emails, seeing my tatoo in the mirror, braiding my hair, and farting accidentally in front of people, when my dad says "beer" and burps at the same time, Irish accents, flossing my teeth, The Song of Hiawatha, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, beer, the sound of a cello.

5. Currently listening/the last thing you listened to: Miss Annabel Short teaching violin lessons...

6. Do you read my blog regularlyl? This came from Tabitha's blog, and yes, baby, i can't get enough!

7. If yes, what makes it especially good or bad?: All the pictures are great. Kick ass tatoo, by the way!

8. An interesting fact about you: I have nine lives. I know how to knit.

9. Are you in love/do you have a crush at the moment?: yes

10. Favourite place to spend time: with my bible study group at the moment, or at the Jennings' house.

11. Favourite lyric: "If I had known then, what i know now" Red Mosquito by Pearl Jam

12. The best time of the year: Fall

RECOMMEND
1. A film: Amores Perros
2. A book: The Kite Runner
3. A band, a song, or album: Pearl Jam all the way
PLUS1. One thing you like about me: I like Tabitha's paintings
2. Two things you like about yourself: i like my sense of humour and my life experiences
3. Look at my friends-list and tell what you like about one of our mutual friends: Andrea is the coolest and i will weep on the day that we meet again.

4. Put this in your blog if you want to . . . i know it's like an email forward so you don't have to, but if you want, it could be fun . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment